Entry tags:
Call Me Traitor
MacMillan Publishers: Sneak Peek for Call Me Traitor
At the link, you can read the official summary, but the author is referring to it as the "lesbian winter soldier wizards" book, so I'm thinking that alone will be relevant to many of your interests.
Everina Maxwell wrote Winter’s Orbit, which I enjoyed, so I'm looking forward to this one. There are links to several stores to get a copy of the sneak peek, but not sure about outside the US. Might be available elsewhere, but I can't check.
At the link, you can read the official summary, but the author is referring to it as the "lesbian winter soldier wizards" book, so I'm thinking that alone will be relevant to many of your interests.
Everina Maxwell wrote Winter’s Orbit, which I enjoyed, so I'm looking forward to this one. There are links to several stores to get a copy of the sneak peek, but not sure about outside the US. Might be available elsewhere, but I can't check.

no subject
no subject
no subject